...that there is nothing more satisfying than scrubbing your feet and legs with a coarse foot pumice (imagine cheese grater) when they are covered in over 20 mosquito bites, followed by liberal application of calamine lotion.
Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy.... I blog is to tell us all lovely interesting things about how funny and wierd india is compared with old blighty. NOT to let us all know about your manky old feet and scrubbing off dead skin!
ReplyDelete:p xxxxxxxxxxxx
True. BUT THE MOSQUITO BITES HAVE TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. I couldn't sleep last night - it's so horrible! I'll stick to the stories about India. Maybe.....
ReplyDeleteNo no no!! Keep the rank stories in there too. That one in particular sounds like bliss. Must remember to pack a pumice....
ReplyDeleteTry tonic (& gin) for the quinine. It's what was used in days of old to repel the mosquito menace. Those plug in bulb things are good too.
ReplyDeleteKeep the weirdy bite comments coming, I can understand it must be quite a big part of your life at the moment!
ReplyDelete