Everytime I see Mr Laxman he offers us more things to go in the flat. This time it was pillows, a stand alone oven and he has put in a new bed, which we hadn't requested. He also invited me over to have coffee and meet his wife after the meeting. I would have gone were it not for the fact that I did have work to do.
Sitting Room and adjacent Dining Room - All Open Plan

1st BedroomBoring Wall (For you, Bas, to see that they've painted the main bedroom wall white)
Man fixing the mosquito netting in 1st bedroom. Bloody glad he is, those evil creatures love me.

2nd Bedroom with new bed and ensuite.
Stairs up to the terrcace and down to floor below (to bedrooms 3 and 4. Mr Laxman (texting) and his cousin who is doing most of the works (with hand on hip) and oddly has very long teeth.


The Terrace

Bedroom 3Bedroom 4 - My office
View from Bedroom 4 - Natural Daylight! I'd kill for some of that at the moment.
Walking back to the Halycon
On the walk back home to the Halcyon (at the of the road) I thought I'd take a picture of the 'River of Dreams'. So named by a couple of the 1st expats who stayed at the Halcyon due to the revolting smell coming from what is essentially an open sewer.












Grrrr - spent ages formatting that and it hasn't worked. Give up.
ReplyDelete