Here are a few.
As you walk in the front door - the sitting room...
Which connects to the dining area....
stairs to the terrace....up
stairs to the office and 3rd bedroom.....down
Bedroom 1 - our bedroom
(Balcony behind the curtain)
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
I didn't realise the terrace was not on the living level. You have a balcony off your bedroom? How big? There seem to be double doors off the office too. Where is the kitchen? Floor Plan please!
ReplyDeleteWhere did all the other beds come from? The four poster?
ReplyDeleteWaaaa -I don't have a floor plan. There are balconies off the sitting room, our room and both downstairs rooms (the office and bedroom 3) the only rooms which don't have balcones are the kitchen and 2nd bedroom. They're all quite small, but enough for 2 chairs and a coffee table. I'll take more pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to come and visit to really be able to 'get' it!